Bring your large and small items, and we'll take care of the rest!
Saturday, September 28, 2013; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Commerce Bank Center for Science Education
4651 Shaw Blvd., west of the Garden (at Kingshighway) download directions
Note: This is not the main Garden campus. The Commerce Bank Center for Science Education is located three blocks west of the Garden on the northeast corner of Shaw and Kingshighway. Use the parking lot on the the Kingshighway (west) side of the building, across Shaw Blvd. from O'Connell's Pub.
Hosted by Midwest Recycling Center (MRC) and Ameren Missouri ActOnEnergy.
- Appliances: functioning and non-functioning, large and small
- Computers, monitors and parts
- Electronics, etc.
- Extension cords
- Lab and medical equipment
- Lawn and garden equipment (empty please! NO GAS)
- TVs (first TV is FREE; fee for additional, cash or check)
- Window AC units
- Anything with a cord!
Certain computer parts/accessories will be donated to St. Louis BWorks by MRC.