Groups of 15 or more receive discounted admission rates when one member of the group arranges and pays for all in one transaction.
- General group admission: $13 adults (13 and older); free for children (12 and under) (Admission rates subject to change.)
- Youth groups: $8 (13 and older); free for children (12 and under) (Admission rates subject to change.)
- Private tram tours can accommodate a maximum of 22-28 people per tram and are available for a fee of $250 per tram, in addition to Garden admission. Private tram tours are currently unavailable.
- Private guided walking tours are available for a variety of group sizes for $12 per person ($50 minimum). Private walking tours are currently unavailable.
- Missouri Botanical Garden gift cards allowing participants in a group to eat in Sassafras can be purchased in advance either online or by contacting the Tourism Department. Gift cards can also be used at the Garden Gate Shop.
- Box lunches for groups can be arranged by contacting Catering St. Louis at (314) 577-0261 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tour groups receive one free Garden admission with 15 paid, or two free admissions with 30 paid (maximum of two). Bus drivers receive one free non-alcoholic beverage in Sassafras.
Please note: The Missouri Botanical Garden features 79 acres of landscaped displays. We recommend a minimum of three hours for your complete group visit of the Garden. For tightly scheduled itineraries, you may be able to manage a two-hour visit, but this will require skipping the famed Seiwa-en Japanese Garden.
The Tourism Department will issue an invoice for your visit based on the total number in the group. Payment must be made 21 days in advance by check made payable to the Missouri Botanical Garden, or by Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. If using a credit card please call the Tourism Department to make payment please do not send credit card information electronically. Once payment is made, the necessary documentation or tickets will be on hold for pick-up upon arrival.
Complete the Tourism Inquiry Form and a member of the Tourism Department will contact you. Or call toll-free 1-800-332-1286 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or e-mail email@example.com.