The Dana Brown Overnight Center (DBOC) is excited to open registration for our new self-guided Outdoor Classroom.
School groups registered to attend DBOC’s Outdoor Classroom receive one day (9 a.m.–3 p.m.) of exclusive access to:
- The outdoor classroom area, with picnic tables, individual seating to accommodate social distancing, rain shelters, and a secure storage area
- A private restroom facility
- The DBOC grounds, with forests, prairies, wetlands, and glades all within easy walking distance
- Private parking
- Grades: 4–12
- Group Size: up to 30 students
- $2 per student with a $50 minimum (fee waived for 1 lead teacher and 1 adult chaperone per 10 students; $5/adult for additional adults)
- Full scholarships (including transportation) available for Title 1 and Title 1-Qualifying schools.
- To Register: call (314) 577-9539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org