Attendees get full access to all activities within the conference, starting on Wednesday, August 23 until Saturday, August 26, 2023, including:
- Scientific program (oral and poster presentations, round table discussions, opening and closing ceremonies) (Thursday through Saturday, August 24-26)
- Entrance to the vendors hall (Thursday through Saturday, August 24-26)
- Free access to the Garden grounds during the event hours (Wednesday through Saturday, August 23-26)
- Guided tours (Wednesday through Friday, August 23-25)
- Welcome mixer (Wednesday, August 23)
- Lunch and coffee breaks (Thursday through Saturday, August 24-26)
- Closing banquet (Saturday, August 26)
Advance registration options:
(1) Standard registration: US$225
(2) International Aroid Society (IAS) members: US$175
If you would like to become an IAS member (US$20 for a full calendar-year membership), please follow this link before registering for the conference
(3) Student registration (enrolled in an undergraduate, Master or PhD program): US$50
Registration now open!
Deadline for advance registration is August 1, 2023
Cannot make it for the entire conference? Did you miss the advance registration deadline?
Or just what to check out the vendors and a few sessions?
On-site registration will be available
ONLY on Thursday (Aug. 24), Friday (Aug. 25), Saturday (Aug. 26)
US$30 per day
Admission to guided tours, lunches, coffee breaks and closing banquet NOT included with on-site registration