Attendees get full access to all activities within the conference, starting on Wednesday, August 23 until Saturday, August 26, 2023, including:
- Scientific program (oral and poster presentations, round table discussions, opening and closing ceremonies) (Thursday through Saturday, August 24-26)
- Entrance to the vendors hall (Thursday through Saturday, August 24-26)
- Free access to the Garden grounds during the event hours (Wednesday through Saturday, August 23-26)
- Guided tours (Wednesday through Friday, August 23-25)
- Welcome mixer (Wednesday, August 23)
- Lunch and coffee breaks (Thursday through Saturday, August 24-26)
- Closing banquet (Saturday, August 26)
Advance registration options:
(1) Standard registration: US$225
(2) International Aroid Society (IAS) members: US$175
If you would like to become an IAS member (US$20 for a full calendar-year membership), please follow this link before registering for the conference
(3) Student registration (enrolled in an undergraduate, Master or PhD program): US$50
Registration now open!
DEADLINE EXTENDED!!! - August 8, 2023
Cannot make it for the entire conference? Did you miss the advance registration deadline?
Or just what to check out the vendors and a few sessions?
On-site registration will be available
ONLY on Thursday (Aug. 24), Friday (Aug. 25), Saturday (Aug. 26)
US$30 per day
Admission to guided tours, lunches, coffee breaks and closing banquet NOT included with on-site registration